First and foremost, make your week 4 Pigskin Picks right now!
If you're 0-3 or 1-2, we need to get you a W pronto. Remember to check the injury status as there are many relevant injuries still unresolved.
The Steelers at Titans game has been postponed due to an increasing number of positive COVID19 tests.
Get all Titans and Steelers out of your lineups immediately. In my primary fantasy league, we increased the number of bench spots to allow players to better manage their lineups.
New Orleans Saints at Detroit Lions
Game Time: 1 p.m. at Ford Field
Forecast: Comfy and controlled
OVER/UNDER = 54.0 points
New Orleans is favored by 4.5 points.
- It's tough to trust any receiver in New Orleans with Michael Thomas out recently. However, he practiced again today. Alvin Kamara is functioning as the WR1 and functioning very well at that. Kamara corralled 27 receptions thus far and is on pace for more than 140 receptions.
- Tre'Quan Smith and Emmanuel Sanders are both low ceiling, boom or bust WR3/WR4. TE Jared Cook is obviously touchdown dependent.
- Latavius Murray isn't the worst flex option playing about 1/3 of the snaps. He could be a sneaky smooth play if the Saints go run heavy against the Lions.
- As far as the Lions backfield is concerned, it's a 100% mess. Do not roster a Detroit Lions RB whatsoever!
- Kenny Golladay is a stud without question, but may not be fully healthy. Marvin Jones could be the recipient of extra love from Stafford with Marshon Lattimore tending to Golladay.
Seattle Seahawks at Miami Dolphins
Game Time: 1 p.m. at Hard Rock Stadium
Forecast: Middle to upper 80s, scattered to numerous thunderstorms, extremely humid, SE 15-25 mph
OVER/UNDER = 53.5 points
Seattle is favored by 6.5 points.
- The weather may play a large role in this game with numerous thunderstorms fed by Gulf of Mexico moisture. Heat and humidity will be on full blast. A weather delay is not out of the question due to the proximity of lightning.
- DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett are automatic plays. Glad we have that accomplished ;-)
- Last week was the Russell Wilson > Tyler Lockett stack, this week it could be flipped. DeVante Parker is in a potential eruption spot given seemingly full on health and a lack of Jamal Adams in the secondary. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw and throw often to keep up with Russell Wilson's continual chef-style play.
- Preston Williams and Mike Gesicki are DFS fliers. Myles Gaskin is an RB2 due to his involvement as a receiver. He's tallied 15 receptions/90 yards through 3 games. Game flow suggests he'll be busy. It would be super cool if Jordan Howard didn't play the role of TD vulture.
- While Carlos Hyde and Travis Homer are cheap from a DFS perspective, Chris Carson may still play. It's hard to trust any of the Seattle RBs.
New England Patriots at Kansas City Chiefs
Game Time: 4:25 p.m. at Arrowhead Stadium
Forecast: Lower 60s, sunny, NE 10-15 mph
OVER/UNDER = 53 points
Kansas City is favored by 7.0 points.
- Julian Edelman is the WR1 without question in New England. Thereafter it's get sketchy.
- In recent matchups, stud corner Stephon Gilmore has blanketed Sammy Watkins into anonymity. Tyreek Hill will see frequent double teams, but you can't bench him ever in standard leagues.
- Travis Kelce will be his usual matchup proof entity operating in the middle of the field.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire is a tackle breaking machine and is curiously only $6,400 at Draft Kings.
- James White is back and practicing throwing an additional monkey wrench into the already cloudy New England backfield. Do not chase Rex Burkhead's 3 TD enlightenment from last week.
- Cam Newton's resurgent goal line prowess hurts every New England RB.
Atlanta Falcons at Green Bay Packers
Game Time: 8:15 p.m. Monday night
Forecast: Upper 40s, clear skies, S 10-20 mph
OVER/UNDER = 57 points
Green Bay is favored by 7.0 points.
- Julio Jones continues to rehab and is trending in the right direction for Monday night. Calvin Ridley is a no brainer seeing tremendous volume and an eye popping air yards total of 249 yards from week three alone.
- TE Hayden Hurst is only a must play if Julio or Russell Gage don't suit up. Right now, Gage is practicing coming off of the concussion protocol. He's being peppered with 1/4 of Matt Ryan's targets so far.
- It's still unclear as to whether Davante Adams will play. Lazard is seemingly a borderline WR2 if Adams remains out. MVS could be in line for a rebound game.
- Aaron Rodgers has a 100% conversion rate when targeting TE Robert Tonyan who played 39/62 offensive snaps in week three.
- Brian Hill is the best running back the Atlanta Falcons have as Gurley is lacking tackle breaking ability and explosion.
- Aaron Jones is the cocktail stirrer that stirs the drink with Adams sidelined. It would be cool if Jamaal Williams wasn't seeing roughly 1/3 of the snaps.
Good luck to all of your fantasy football teams and DFS lineups in week four!