MENU

Firefighters bandage dog injured in house fire

Firefighters Bandage Dog Injured in House Fire.jpg
(Courtesy Phoenix Fire Department via Storyful)

PHOENIX (STORYFUL) - Firefighters in Phoenix, Arizona, bandaged up an adorable dog that was injured in a small house fire on July 7.

Footage by the Phoenix Fire Department shows crew members applying the bandage to their new friend. According to the post, the dog was hurt while the family was quickly retreating to safety.

“We understand that dogs are a very important part of your family. Don’t worry – on every fire we respond to, we are searching for HOOMANS AND YOUR PETS,” the department wrote alongside the footage.