Toledo police detectives are investigating a Monday evening overdose on a drug ingested by a toddler.
According to a police report, just before 5 p.m. officers responded to Stirrup Lane for reports of an accidental overdose.
24-year-old Lameasha Nunley said her 2-year-old child had swallowed an unknown drug that belonged to her friends who were visiting, suspected to be an opiate.
The child then showed strange behavior, laid down and went unconscious.
Paramedics administered CPR and Narcan on the child who then regained consciousness and vomited. EMS took the child to Toledo Hospital for treatment.
This is an ongoing investigation, but the child is expected to be OK.